HA-N1Z/2EX-H60 Black 2 x 3TB HDD's. One Only. Save $2700.
Credits For Pick Up and EMT payment. Please Call.
NOW ROON READY.
Melco N1Z/2 is the flagship of the new Mk2 series. True audiophile source components designed for both Ethernet connected Players (Streamers) and for connection to a USB connected DAC. The N1Z/2 is constructed as a true Hi-Fi source component with heavy anodised aluminium chassis sections bead blasted to a delightful finish, and with an internal rigid H frame to isolate vibration and isolate the various sections of the hardware. Twin power supplies with additional capacitor banks with audio grade film capacitors isolate the HDD from the data processing, and multiple stages of noise reduction and isolation ensure the quietest possible environment for the sensitive electronics. A precision low jitter clock handles the data flow whether to the USB-DAC or the Ethernet player. The drives are mounted on massive non-magnetic foundation plate, and the N1ZS20 uses 2nd generation SSD which is quite unlike IT SSD which seriously compromise sound quality. The SSDS are format as RAID 0 for optimum sound quality. The N1ZH has SFF drives – which are much less electrical noise than conventional 3.5 inch HDD. Operation of the N1Z is very convenient, with a dedicated Neutrik USB 2.0 port for a DAC, and then 3 USB 3.0 ports for Easy backup, Easy Expansion, Easy Import of CD or from USB drives, Easy Play without import from USB drives or CD loader so that a legacy CD collection can benefit from the latest DAC technology. All without ant require men for a PC or any IT type devices.
IT NAS will connect to the network switch or router with a single LAN port, and the network player or streamer will also connect to the network switch with a single LAN port. Crucially, this is the same as all the other devices in the home - most of which are not audio devices and are very busy creating network traffic that compromises the performance of the player.
Melco has two Ethernet ports and sophisticated internal network data processing. One port is connected to the network and receives all network traffic – the majority of which is intrusive and damaging to sound quality. Melco N1 features a separate PLAYER Ethernet port that simply connects to the player, filtering all unnecessary network traffic. The connection to the Player is direct without the damaging effects of an IT dataswitch (router), allowing the data packets from the N1 to be correctly timed with low jitter. Music data is supported in all formats up to DSD 256 and PCM 32bit/384kHz.
S40 Includes 2 x 2TB SSD Hard Drives.
- Dedicated LAN port for Player (Streamer) connectivity - optimum data integrity and simple setup
- Light-piped Ethernet ports - complete electrical isolation totally removing possibility of interference and noise
- LAN LED off function - ensures the highest possible data integrity
- Separated power supply circuitry for LAN ports - isolates the LAN function from all electrical disturbances
- Double power supplies - separate power functions for LAN and USB / HDD / System management (*N1Z only)
- Audio-grade ultra-low jitter data clock - eliminates any possibility of data jitter at source
- High grade power supplies with audiophile grade components. N1A - 60W x 1
- Dual high grade power supplies. N1Z – 30W x2, separate supplies for external data interfaces means no pollution of sensitive internal data and clock supplies
- Audiophile grade capacitor bank for absolute stable supplies (*N1Z only)
- Solid Aluminium front fascia (N1Z) rigid metal chassis
- High stability noise eliminating H cross-frame construction for mechanical integrity (N1Z)
- Specialist audio isolators (Japanese TAOC brand)
- No PC required for setup and installation - no specialist knowledge needed
- Specific IP port for Streamer / Player with additional Network port for Control and Ethernet. Simply creates robust network for streaming high resolution music and control even on complex networks
- Pre-installed media server - no configuration required
- Supports multiple specialised media servers - currently shipping with Twonky 7 with DSD support
- Informative OLED front panel display - displays current streaming track data, system status, and setup
- Simple menu navigation structure and track selection
- Simple front panel on-off switch - just like Hi-Fi
- 15 seconds only to full power-on
- 5 seconds to full shut-down
- Safe against unintended power down - no requirement for UPS
- The Local USB-DAC player can be used in the same manner as the Network Player. The Local USB-DAC player is simply controlled from a UPnP Control App on a Smartphone or Tablet on the network. The App discovers the N1 - DAC as a Digital Media Renderer or Player on the Network as soon as a DAC is connected to the N1
- The N1 is connected to various Hi-Fi USB-DAC using a standard USB lead
- The N1 Local USB-DAC Player supports PCM up to 384 kHz / 32 bit, and DSD up to 5.6 MHz double DSD
- Automatic sample rate adjustment to match the capabilities of the connected DAC - e.g. 192 kHz is automatically downsampled to play on a 96 kHz capable DAC
- Automatic conversion of DSD to 24 bit PCM for USB DAC that does not support DSD. (Manual setting in the Menu)
- The Playlist can be stored either on N1 (Mode 1) to allow the playlist to be maintained even if the App is out of contact,or the Playlist is stored on the App (Mode 2) when the App requires it. Please see compatibility chart
- The Melco Local USB-DAC player can be easily controlled by your favorite UPnP control Point (App)
- The Melco Local USB-DAC player will play Music stored on open shares on the Network in addition to music stored on the Melco
- Model: HA-N1ZH50/2 & HA-N1ZH50/2BK
- Support file (Server): DSF, DFF, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF, AAC, MP3, WMA, OGG, LPCM
- Support file (Player): DSF, DFF, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF, AAC
- Sampling Rate (Server): 44.1K, 48K, 88.2K, 96K, 176K, 192K, 384K, 2.8M, 5.6M, 11.3M
- Sampling Rate (Player): 44.1K, 48K, 88.2K, 96K, 176K, 192K, 384K, 2.8M, 5.6M, 11.3M
- Bit Rate: 16-32bit (PCM), 1bit (DSD)
- Media Server: Twonky Media Server
- Terminals: LAN (1000BASE-T), Player (1000BASE-T), Backup (USB 3.0, Rear Panel), Expansion (USB 3.0, Rear Panel), USB 3.0 (Rear Panel), USB 3.0 (Front Panel), USB-DAC (USB 2.0, Rear Panel), Ground Connectable Bolt
- Power supply unit: 30 W x 2 with capacitor bank separated for Main Board Devices and SATA Disk devices
- Music Storage/Drives: 2 x 3TB Hard-drives with floating mechanism
- Local USB DAC Player Control: UPnP Control Point Type 0 or Type 1 supported
- Case: Thick aluminium case
- Size (WxHxD): 350mm x 65mm x 370mm
- Weight: 8.1kg
- 2 Years Warranty