Mark Levinson’s reference sound for five decades inspired the engineering and design of the new No. 5909 headphone.
Built for passionate listeners who desire a more meaningful relationship with music — and the ability to explore their curiosities outside the confines of their homes — the Mark Levinson No. 5909 is the perfect companion for inquisitive travellers and audiophiles.
The headphone is packed with features that music lovers on-the-go will appreciate, including high-resolution wireless connectivity via Bluetooth with LDAC, AAC, and aptX Adaptive technologies, a four-microphone array with Smart Wind Adaption for crystal clear phone calls, world-class Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation with three modes for premium sound isolation, and a selectable Ambient Aware mode for situational awareness.
- Hi-Res Audio certified:
- LDAC audio codec
- Digital circuitry compatible with 24-bit/96kHz processing
- Acoustic response up to 40kHz
- Expertly tuned 40 mm Beryllium coated drivers acoustically optimized to the HARMAN Curve
- Bluetooth 5.1 with LDAC, AAC and aptX™ Adaptive technologies
- Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) with three modes
- Ambient Aware mode for situational awareness while on the go
- Four-microphone voice array with Smart Wind Adaption
- Available colors include Pearl Black, Ice Pewter, Radiant Red
- Mark Levinson No5909 Headphones
- Hard Shell Travel Storage and Carrying Case
- 1.25m USB-C to USB-C Charging / Audio Cable
- 1.25m USB-C to 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 4m USB-C to 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm Adaptor
- USB-C to USB-A Adaptor
- Airplane Adaptor
- Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Quick Start Guide