Black Display Diana v1 available. With 3.5mm Connector and 1.5m Cable. NEW v2 EAR PADS INCLUDED AS WELL. One Year Distributor Warranty. SEE BELOW.
"Just a quick note that the original Diana Headphone (non Diana Phi) has seen a number of running production changes since first introduced. Headband shape has slowly evolved, allowing a better fit to a larger audience of head shapes. This combined with other incremental improvements over time now culminating with the new, more spacious and comfortable ear pad shape brings us to what will now be called Diana V2.(The new ear pads offer a more universal fit with newer production).
For existing Diana owners these new V2 pads are available for purchase now. Canadian Retail is $300.00!"
Designed for the person who appreciates the finest, Diana brings a classy way to wear the world's finest headphones while traveling, relaxing on the beach, or just plain looking good.
Diana is form fitting and comfortable. Patent-pending flat speakers create a wall of sound that tickle the ears with details rarely heard in your music. Front row concert seats on demand while on the go or relaxing at home.
• Made in the USA
• The thinnest boutique headphone in the world sculpted from aircraft grade aluminum for incredible strength
• Sporty leathers and soft Alcantara®, custom exotic skins available
• High-tech ceramic finish keeps her looking good
• EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
• Diana is an amazing concert for one, front row seats always
• Designed to wear indoors or out, Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall- Diana is one tough chic
• Choose from a trio of dress -- Black Onyx, Arctic White, or Coffee
• USA made dual zipper canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
• Weight 330 grams
• Impedance 40 ohms
• Sensitivity 91 dB/mw
• Includes cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with 3.5 mm stereo plug
• (4 pin XLR or new 4.4 mm plug optional)
• Large 63 mm patent-pending planar speakers deliver stunning sound
• Diana is machined, finished, and carefully hand assembled in New York, US US Patent No. 10,455,343