We are an Accuphase Full Line Authorized Dealer. Accuphase does not allow dealers to post pricing on websites.
Please contact us for pricing as well as additional information on any product of interest.
With balanced remote sensing it optimizes efficiency of negative feedback. 10-parallel push-pull configuration in power amplification stage. The overall result is outstanding S/N ratio and amazingly high damping factor. Furthermore, constant-voltage drive handles even drastic speaker impedance fluctuations with ease. Power MOS-FETs and other carefully selected components and materials make this Pure Class A Stereo Power Amplifier a sheer delight to experience.
- Pure Class A stereo power amplifier with outstanding S/N ratio and very high damping factor
- Rated for 60 watts into 8 ohms and 480 watts into 1 ohm
- Power MOS-FETs in 10-parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- All signal paths realized with discrete semiconductor components
- Balanced Remote Sensing principle
- MCS+ circuit topology
- Current feedback amplification principle
- Digital power value readout and bar graph voltage indication
- Support for bi-amping and bridged mode