We are an Accuphase Full Line Authorized Dealer. Accuphase does not allow dealers to post pricing on websites.
Please contact us for pricing as well as additional information on any product of interest.
This Multiple Double Speed DSD (MDSD) D/A converter comprises eight MDS++ devices driven in parallel and a moving average filter to recreate an analog signal of stunning purity. The versatile array of transport outputs and digital inputs enables connection of a voicing equalizer or other equipment in the digital domain. Harnessing the latest technology in a masterful ensemble, the DP-750 goes straight to the heart of the music.
- High-grade SA-CD/CD drive
- MDSD type D/A converter using eight parallel devices
- Support for playback of data discs (CD-R/-RW, DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW)
- Direct Balanced Filter with separate line and balanced signal paths
- HS-LINK and USB digital interfaces
- Transport outputs and digital inputs allow insertion of DG-58 into signal path for sound field correction
- Phase selector for balanced outputs
- Numeric indication of sampling frequency and quantization bits