The new Arcam CDS50 is built around a superb 32-bit/192kHz ESS Sabre DAC that makes sure your music sounds its absolute best. You'll hear every nuance encoded in an SACD recording, and it plays nicely with CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs, too. Connect your computer to give your high-res files the royal treatment, or use the player's built-in Wi-Fi for convenient streaming. It includes standard balanced and unbalanced outputs, but there are also digital coaxial and digital optical inputs, because the DAC inside the chassis is so good, you'll want to run your other digital sources through it.
You can also connect a flash drive or hard drive to the USB input, for even more storage and playback options.
- stereo playback for SACDs, CDs, CD-A, CD-R and CD-RW
- supports FLAC, WAV, AIFF, OGG, MP3, AAC and WMA files
- built-in ESS9038 32-bit/192kHz DAC
- Wi-Fi® built in (antenna included)
- audio streaming through MusicLife app for iOS (supports Deezer, TIDAL, Qobuz, and more)
- THD: .0008%
- signal-to-noise ratio: 118dB unbalanced, 122dB balanced
- Toslink optical and coaxial digital inputs for additional digital sources
- Toslink optical and coaxial digital outputs for connecting to a separate DAC for CD playback
- unbalanced stereo RCA output
- balanced stereo XLR output
- Type-A USB 2.0 port for connecting a flash or hard drive
- Ethernet port for connecting to your home network
- IR remote and 12-volt trigger inputs
- RS232 input
- 17-1/16"W x 3-7/16"H x 11-3/16"D
- weight: 11.68 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years parts and labor, 2 years disc drive