Utilizing the same ultra-thin diaphragm that is used in the LCD4s and all our patented technologies like the Fluxor™magnets and Uniforce™ voice coil technology, the LCDi4 ushers in a new benchmark for realism in in-ear headphones. The distortion (THD) is less than 0.1% overall even at high volumes, an amazing achievement for in-ear headphone designs. Weighing 12 grams per side the headphones come with a new magnesium top housing and premium, braided cable made of silver-plated OCC copper with Kevlar threads for additional strength.
The LCDi4s sophisticated driver design features an ultra-thin film that delivers exceptional frequency response and excellent transient behavior. The thin-film is made using a specialized vacuum deposition process that slowly builds the metal layer that is very malleable. Then each unit is individually assembled with care and matched within +/- 1dB of each other.
Audeze Premium Cable included.
- LCD4 film technology - only 0.5 microns thin
- Vibration dampening magnesium housing
- Fluxor™ magnets and Uniforce™ voice coil design
- 30mm largest in class planar magnetic driver
- Custom silver-plated OCC premium cable
- Semi-open design for widest, most accurate
- Fluxor™ magnetic arrays
- Uniforce™ diaphragms
- High quality leather-free travel case
- Certificate of authenticity
- User guide and warranty
- 1.2m OCC silver-plated, premium braided cable
|Fluxor™ magnet array
|Maximum power handling
|10Hz – 50kHz
|<0.1% @ 100dB
|100 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)