The Niagara 7000 uses our patented AC Ground-Noise Dissipation, the world’s first Dielectric-Biased AC Isolation Transformers, and the widest bandwidth-linearized noise-dissipation circuit in the industry. Our unique passive/active Transient Power Correction Circuit features an instantaneous current reservoir of over 90 amps peak, specifically designed for today’s current-starved power amplifiers. Most AC power products featuring “high-current outlets” merely minimize current compression; the Niagara 7000 corrects it.
- Patented Dielectric-Biased Symmetrical Power Isolation Transformers: 2 for source component outlet banks
- Transient Power Correction: 90 amps peak. Provides a current reservoir for any power amplifier (up to 25mS)
- Level-X Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: More than 23 octaves differential-mode filtering (3kHz–1GHz in excess of 24dB reduction) and 20 octaves common-mode filtering (60Hz–100MHz in excess of 30dB reduction) with linear response, optimized for varying line and load impedance
- Patented Ground-Noise Dissipation (All outlets): 6 banks of direction-controlled ground-noise dissipation
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges and spikes up to 6000V/3000A without sustaining damage–sonically non-invasive
- Maximum RMS Input Current: 20 Amps (RMS)
- Maximum RMS Current per Source Component Output Bank: 5 Amps (RMS)
- Outlets: Source (8); High-Current (4)
- Dimensions: 17.5” W x 5.875” H (5.24” H without feet) x 17.2” D (3-RU Rack Mount Kits Optional)
- Weight: 86 lbs.