Founded by original designer Ernst Benz in the 1980s, Benz-Micro earned recognition throughout the world as one the top cartridge manufacturing companies. In 1994 Albert Lukaschek took over under the leadership of Albert Lukaschek. 20 years later, Benz-Micro announced their focus on the upper end Swiss hand-made phono cartridges.
Benz Micro’s current production team represents the best of the best for producing state-of-the-art phono cartridges.
Benz Micro Cartridges come with a TWO Year Warranty.
• Output Voltage (3.54 Cm/sec): 0.1 mV (TR), 0.26 mV (L), 0.8 mV (M), 2.5 mV (H)
• Stylus Shape: Micro Ridge
• Stylus shape: 5 x 120µm
• Internal Ohms: 1 (TR), 90 (H)
• Loading Range: >5 ohms (TR), >50 ohms (L), >1000 ohms (H)
• Weight: 9.6 grams for both TR and High
• Compliance: 14cu
• Tracking: 1.6-1.9 grams