Founded by original designer Ernst Benz in the 1980s, Benz-Micro earned recognition throughout the world as one the top cartridge manufacturing companies. In 1994 Albert Lukaschek took over under the leadership of Albert Lukaschek. 20 years later, Benz-Micro announced their focus on the upper end Swiss hand-made phono cartridges.
Benz Micro’s current production team represents the best of the best for producing state-of-the-art phono cartridges.
Benz Micro Cartridges come with a TWO Year Warranty.
• Output Voltage (3.54 Cm/sec): 0.4 mV (SL), 0.8 mV (SM), 2.5 mV (SH)
• Stylus Shape: Micro Ridge
• Stylus shape: 5 x 120µm
• Internal Ohms: 12 (Low), 24 (Medium), 90 (High)
• Loading Range: >100 (Low), >240 (Medium), >1,000 (High)
• Weight: 6.8 grams for each cartridge
• Compliance: 15cu (Low), 14cu (Medium), 14cu (High)
• Tracking: 1.6–1.9 grams