Founded by original designer Ernst Benz in the 1980s, Benz-Micro earned recognition throughout the world as one the top cartridge manufacturing companies. In 1994 Albert Lukaschek took over under the leadership of Albert Lukaschek. 20 years later, Benz-Micro announced their focus on the upper end Swiss hand-made phono cartridges.
Benz Micro’s current production team represents the best of the best for producing state-of-the-art phono cartridges.
Benz Micro Cartridges come with a TWO Year Warranty.
• Output Voltage: 2.0 mV (Silver), 0.4mV (Gold)
• Stylus Shape: Elliptical Diamond
• Stylus: 0.3 x 0.7mil
• Impedance: 20 ohms (Gold), 120 ohms (Silver),
• Loading range: >200 ohms (Gold), 47K Ohms (Silver)
• Weight: 5.7 grams for both
• Compliance: 15cu for both
• Tracking: 1.7-2 grams