ON SALE Until December 31/22.
The new Arcam SA20 with Class G technology offers the best possible sound. The first quarter of its potential power (80 watts) is delivered in pure Class-A. Class-A is renowned for a rich, smooth sound that makes instruments and vocals sound incredibly life-like. Once you go beyond this point, efficient digital amplification kicks in – delivering plenty of power without the huge reserves of power and inefficiency that Pure Class-A all the way would demand. Sweet and refined yet a beast when unleased – the Arcam SA20 gives you the best of all worlds.
A superior quality ESS Sabre 9038 Dac makes the most of your digital sources. By going direct and using the Arcam’s built-in DAC you get superb clarity and a much more ‘open’ sound with strong dynamics. Two coaxial digital inputs and one optical let you connect up to three sources.
- 90 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.5% THD
- efficient high-voltage Class G amplifier
- THD: 0.002% (80% power, 8 ohms at 1kHz)
- built-in high-performance ESS 9038K2M Sabre DAC
- toroidal power transformer for low noise and high-current output
- Processor Mode lets you connect to a surround sound receiver or pre/pro and use the SA20 as a power amp
- remote control included
- Headphone Output 3.5mm
- 1 optical and 2 coaxial digital audio inputs
- 3 stereo RCA audio inputs
- stereo RCA phono input for moving magnet phono cartridges
- Ethernet port for connecting to a home network
- enables wireless control with your mobile device using Arcam's free control app
- RS-232 port for use with third-party control systems
- Type-A USB for firmware updates
- 17-1/16"W x 3-7/16"H x 12-3/4"D
- weight: 20.2 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years