Simplicity and integration are core to this product. As well as being app controllable, we’ve built in a high-quality Bluetooth receiver, so users can send music from their phones, and a ‘phono stage’ so users can directly connect a turntable. The powerful 100 watt stereo amplifier section uses our in-house designed ‘hybrid Class-D engine’ – one of the most impressive amplifier designs of recent years.
The ONE also has serious ‘Head-Fi’ credentials. The built-in Class AB headphone amplifier is exceptional. When used in this mode, the full power of the large toroidal transformer is diverted to power this amplifier section, producing a dynamic range and level of control rarely seen in even dedicated headphone amplifiers.
Another innovation from our design team and implemented in the Cyrus ONE is the ‘SID’ system. This stands for ‘Speaker Impedance Detection’ system. When the amplifier is powered on, it measures the connected speakers and automatically calibrates the amplifier to deliver the best possible performance.
– Built-in MM Phono stage
– aptX® compatible Bluetooth
– Pre outputs – for connection to separate power amps
– 4 line level inputs – Including AV Bypass
– High power, high voltage class AB headphone
– Bi-wire compatible speaker binding posts
– App control (iOS and android)
– IR remote control
– User upgradable firmware – updates to the latest firmware
for new features in your own home
– Cyrus 3rd generation hybrid Class D amplifier – outputs 2 x 100W
– SID – Speaker Impedance Detection
– Large toroidal transformer – linear power supply throughout for minimal noise
– Eleven separate power supplies – to maximise separation of different circuits
DIMENSIONS & FINISH
– Dimensions: (H X W X D) – 85 x 220 x 390mm
– Weight – 5.72kg
– Textured, rubberised and high gloss black finish