We Are Proud To Be Chosen As The Exclusive Authorized GTA North Dealer For The Synchrony Series Speakers. Please contact us with any questions.
The new PSB Synchrony T800 is the flagship and represents the most advanced application of True to Nature sound principles in PSB's 50-year history. With the largest and most accurate performance envelope of any PSB loudspeaker, the T800 delivers a caliber of micro-detail and realism that has never been heard before.
- 3 x 8" woofers with woven carbon fiber cones, cast aluminum baskets, mass-loaded rubber surrounds, and advanced motor structures
- 1 x 5.25" midrange driver with woven carbon fiber cone, cast aluminum basket, mass-loaded rubber surround, and advanced motor structure
- 1 x 1" titanium dome tweeter with ferrofluid damping and neodymium magnet
- Amplitude-perfect Linkwitz-Riley 4th-order acoustic crossover
- Five-way transitional array design randomizes the floor bounce
- Frequency response: 21-23,000Hz (±3db), 24-20,000Hz (±1.5db)
- Low-resonance MDF cabinet with extensive bracing and decoupled aluminum-clad front baffle
- Individually tuned chambers with rear-firing ports for each woofer
- 2 x port plugs
- Outrigger stabilizers with integrated IsoAcoustics isolators
- Triple, 5-way gold-plated binding posts, tri-wireable / tri-ampable
- Satin Walnut and Gloss Black cabinets
- Acoustically transparent magnetically attached grilles
- Frequency Response: On Axis @ 0°±3 dB, 21-23,000 Hz; On Axis @ 0°±1 1/2 dB, 24-20,000 Hz; Off Axis @ 30°±1 1/2 dB, 30-10,000Hz; LF Cutoff -10 dB, 20 Hz
- Sensitivity: Anechoic chamber, 89 db; listening room, 91 dB
- Impedance: Nominal, 8 ohms; minimum, 4 ohms
- Input Power: Recommended, 20 - 300 watts; program 300 watts
- Dimensions: 14.875" wide, 47.75" high, 15.625" deep
- Weight: 100 lbs.