GoldenEar's Invisa SP 652 uses a dual-tweeter design to deliver dynamic stereo sound from a single overhead location. The SP 652 is perfect for kitchens, hallways, or any other room where you want to listen in stereo without installing a pair of speakers. Crisp bass and articulate midrange come courtesy of a 6-1/2" polymer woofer, while two HVFR™ (High-Velocity Folded Ribbon) tweeters dish out ultra-smooth, ultra-revealing highs.
NOTE: PRICED PER PAIR.
- Stereo-input design plays both the left and right channels of the stereo mix
- 6-1/2" marble-infused polymer woofer with dual voice coils for tight, clean bass and articulate midrange
- Dual HVFR (High-Velocity Folded Ribbon) tweeters for natural and revealing highs
- multi-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to best match your room's acoustics
- Frequency response: 25-35,000 Hz
- Recommended amplifier power: 10-125 watts per channel
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Ultra-thin bezel and paintable magnetic round grille provide seamless integration into your décor
- Optional square grille sold separately
Dimensions and warranty:
- Cutout diameter: 7-3/16"
- Overall diameter: 8-11/16"
- Mounting depth: 3-1/2"
- Weight: 4.25 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years