No other amplifier on the market can provide electrostatic headphones with the accuracy, drive, and control of the Blue Hawaii SE. When paired with the Audeze CRBN, Stax SR-009S or SR-007MkII, the headphones come alive with detail, transparency, and bass control unheard on with lesser amplifiers. With more power on tap than any other commercial electrostatic headphone amplifier, the Blue Hawaii SE can find a home in any audio system, and its' clean, modern lines will always draw admiration.
The Blue Hawaii SE is the flagship HeadAmp product, and based on over a decade's experience building electrostatic headphone amplifiers, it is designed not only to power the toughest headphone loads on the market, but to do so for a lifetime. No expense was spared in the design and build of the Blue Hawaii SE, and every amplifier is tested extensively throughout the build process, as well as before, and after an extensive burn-in process to ensure the best possible performance.
The Blue Hawaii SE is available with two volume control options. The first is a 24-level step attenuator, providing perfect channel matching at each possible volume level. For those who desire infinitely granular volume control, we offer the ALPS RK50 potentiometer, the highest-grade part of its' kind, which gives you the freedom to set the volume just-so, without compromising sound quality.
There are also two options for feet on the Blue Hawaii SE. The precisely machined and finished aluminum spike feet match the accent color of the front panels ad tube rings, and are compatible with various audiophile isolation platforms. We also include a set of rubber feet that offer different isolation characteristics, and a non-mar option for delicate surfaces.
Please indicate the faceplate colour option in the order notes on check out.
Satin Black, Polished Black, Satin Grey, Polished Silver, Satin Blue, Polished Blue, Satin Purple, Polished Purple, Satin Red and Satin Champagne.
- Type Low noise dual JFET input
- 4x EL34/6CA7 vacuum tube output
- Frequency Response 5Hz-20KHz +/- 0.3dB
- THD 0.003% @ 1KHz/100VRMS C
- Gain 54dB (500x)
- Input Impedance 50K ohm
- Output Voltage 1600V peak-to-peak
- Line Voltage 115/120V
- Power Consumption 180W
- Inputs 1 XLR, 2 RCA
- Outputs 2 Teflon Stax Pro Bias (580V) headphone jacks
- 1 XLR/1 RCA loop output
- Dimensions – Amplifier 15.5in [394mm] W x 13.5in [343mm] D x 8.5in [216mm] H (with tubes installed)
- Dimensions – Power Supply 7.7in [195mm] W x 12.5in [317mm] D x 4.5in [114mm] H
- Weight – Ampifier 14lb [6.4Kg] Weight – Power Supply 17lb [7.7Kg]
- Power Cable 4ft [1.2m] (connects power supply to amplifier)