Flagship analogue headphone amplifier and stereo preamplifier. New upgraded edition of the original Pro iCAN.
It is a top-of-the-line headphone amplifier that is capable of driving anything and everything from the most sensitive custom iEMs to the AKG K-1000, the most difficult to drive headphone ever made.
Sports an end-to-end fully differential balanced circuit design that delivers ultra low distortion. This means extraordinary quality with minimal interference and reduced crosstalk. The sound is cleaner, deeper and more dynamic.
It is also exceptionally powerful and will drive any headphone on the planet. It boasts balanced output power of >14,000mW and single-ended power output of >4,800mW.
And with variable gain, you can adjust the Pro iCAN Signature to drive your headphone of choice.
- Power like no other. Super-powerful 14,000mW headphone output power.
- Gain is adjustable from 0dB/9dB/18dB.
It can output more than 10V in Single-Ended mode and 20V in Balanced-mode. The 20V mode is equivalent 100W into a 40 Ohm speaker.
- The new Pro iCAN Signature is full-differential balanced. This is there are totally separate left & right channels with their own +/- all the way through.
This exquisitely engineered design costs more but the way it moves you and the music is worth it.
- The iFi exclusive S-Balanced technology made its debut in the original Pro iCAN. Since then, it has become a significant feature in across the iFi range and features in the Pro iCAN Signature as expected.
It delivers the maximum performance from both single-ended and balanced headphones. The S-Balanced (single-ended compatible balanced) 3.5mm headphone output delivers the benefits of the balanced connection to single-ended headphones.
- You can switch from solid-state to tubes in real time.
There are 2 tube settings; Tube and Tube+.
The Tube+ position reduces overall loop-gain and thus negative feedback to the minimum. This gives a different trade-off between the tube’s natural harmonics and the transient performance.
- An ‘Out of Head’ listening experience. Our 3D Holographic® dual-analogue matrices place the artist with you in the room, not inside your head.
- Sonically superior – richer, deeper.
The XBass® analogue bass correction system corrects for the missing headphone/speaker bass response.
||0dB, 9dB and 18dB user-selectable
||0.5Hz to 500kHz(-3dB)
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD, Balanced/Single-Ended, S-BAL):
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR, Balanced/Single-Ended, S-BAL):
||>147dB(A) / > 137dB(A)
|HP Output Impedance
||< 2 Ohm
||< 1 Ohm
|Output Power (16Ω, Balanced/Single-Ended, S-BAL):
||>14,000mW / >4,800mW
|Output Voltage (600Ω, Balanced/Single-Ended, S-BAL):
||>23V / >11.5V
|Input Voltage (Pro iCAN):
||DC 9V/6.7A – 18V/3.35A
|Input Voltage (iPower Plus):
||AC 85 – 265V, 50/60Hz
||≤ 22W idle, 50W max.
||213(l) x 193(w) x 63(h) mm
Test conditions: Gain = 0dB, 0.775V(0dBu) with 300 Ohm load unless stated otherwise SNR Balanced re 23V, SNR SE S-BAL re. 11.5V