Get ready to be blown away. The continuing evolution of Paul W. Klipsch's design genius has arrived. The Klipsch Cornwall IV will fill your room with crystal-clear sound, right down to the most minute detail.
- Three-way, 15” horn-loaded loudspeakers
- All new mid-range compression driver, mid-horn with mumps, and Tractrix® ports
- A premium, aluminum input panel to accommodate large, high-quality speaker cables for bi-wiring or bi-amping
- A best-in-class, highly durable speaker enclosure assembled with pride in Hope, Arkansas as part of the Klipsch Heritage Series
- Available in Natural Cherry, Satin Black Ash and American Walnut book-matched wood veneers to complement any space
- Sold in pairs
The genesis of something very, very special occurred in a tiny tin shed in Hope, Arkansas in 1946 when Paul W. Klipsch, genius, madman and maverick, designed and hand built the legendary Klipschorn® speaker to enable people, for the rst time ever, to experience the power, detail and emotion of a live performance at home. Remember great sound? We do, too.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN THE USA
USING DOMESTIC AND IMPORTED COMPONENTS
Like all Klipsch Heritage speakers, The Cornwall is a lifetime investment. Built
to the strictest Klipsch standards, these speakers offer years of gratifying performance. Remember great sound? We do, too. The Klipsch Cornwall enclosure is made in the USA, by proud craftsmen in Hope, Arkansas, just like Paul W. Klipsch (PWK) intended.