New Pearl Black and Radiant Red In Stock.
Mark Levinson’s reference sound for five decades inspired the engineering and design of the new No. 5909 headphone.
Built for passionate listeners who desire a more meaningful relationship with music — and the ability to explore their curiosities outside the confines of their homes — the Mark Levinson No. 5909 is the perfect companion for inquisitive travellers and audiophiles.
The headphone is packed with features that music lovers on-the-go will appreciate, including high-resolution wireless connectivity via Bluetooth with LDAC, AAC, and aptX Adaptive technologies, a four-microphone array with Smart Wind Adaption for crystal clear phone calls, world-class Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation with three modes for premium sound isolation, and a selectable Ambient Aware mode for situational awareness.
- Hi-Res Audio certified:
- LDAC audio codec
- Digital circuitry compatible with 24-bit/96kHz processing
- Acoustic response up to 40kHz
- Expertly tuned 40 mm Beryllium coated drivers acoustically optimized to the HARMAN Curve
- Bluetooth 5.1 with LDAC, AAC and aptX™ Adaptive technologies
- Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) with three modes
- Ambient Aware mode for situational awareness while on the go
- Four-microphone voice array with Smart Wind Adaption
- Available colors include Pearl Black, Ice Pewter, Radiant Red
- Mark Levinson No5909 Headphones
- Hard Shell Travel Storage and Carrying Case
- 1.25m USB-C to USB-C Charging / Audio Cable
- 1.25m USB-C to 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 4m USB-C to 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm Adaptor
- USB-C to USB-A Adaptor
- Airplane Adaptor
- Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Quick Start Guide