The audio performance and build quality of the Signature 300 series has been refined, honed, and polished over the past half century of design work by industry legend, Bascom H. King. If there is a better performing power amplifier anywhere in the world, we are unaware of it. The BHK Signature 300 Monoblock designs are built upon two proven topologies: a zero-loss vacuum tube input stage coupled to a high bias differentially balanced MOSFET output. If you are uncomfortable with compromise and seek the finest performance, reliability, and build quality, the BHK Signature 300 series is a perfect fit.
Only a rare handful of power amplifiers withstand the test of time. The BHK Signature 300 is one such amplifier. Hand built, uncompromising.
The BHK Signature 300 Mono power amplifier culminates one man’s lifelong quest for perfection in power amplification. Bascom H. King’s magnum opus combines a pair of vacuum tubes on its input with a double set of parallel MOSFET outputs capable of 300 watts in 8Ω, 600 into 4Ω and more than 1,000 watts into 2Ω. The BHK Signature 300 amplifier can drive any loudspeaker to musical perfection and is the most important element in your music reproduction chain.
- Zero-loss parallel vacuum tube input stage
- Fully paralleled inside (not like a traditional bridged approach)
- Differentially coupled, paralleled, balanced MOSFET output stage
- All through hole construction (no surface mount parts)
- RCA Single ended input
- XLR balanced input
- 300 watts 8Ω
- 600 watts 4Ω
- 1000 watts 2Ω
- Less than 0.1% thd 20Hz to 20kHz at rated power
- Damping factor 100 for excellent loudspeaker control
- Front panel standby button for vacuum tube input
- -3dB greater than 200kHz
- Dual, custom, solid copper, gold plated output binding posts
- Fully balanced from input to output
- 83 pounds
- Input 12 volt trigger
- Easy access for tubes