The M40 is a powerfull and elegant 2.5-way, ﬂoor-standing speaker. The speaker features a high-resolution ribbon tweeter, normally only seen in much higher priced products. In the M40, the tweeter blends seamlessly with two 4” honeycomb enforced glass-ﬁber midrange/ woofer drivers, arranged in a MTM conﬁguration. The two midrange/woofer drivers are supported in the lower frequency regions by an array of 2 dedicated bass drivers. Don’t let the slim and elegant looks fool you - the M40 can really rock the house, when it’s four 4” woofers are put to work.
- Size: (WxHxD) 220 x 1085 x 295 mm
- Weight: 18 kg
- Freq. response: 45 Hz – 40 KHz
- Impedance: 6 ohm
- Crossover: 4 KHz 2. Order 300 Hz1. order
- Principle: 2.5 Way Bas-reﬂex loaded
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Enclosure: Heavily braced, ported design, rear ﬁring ports.
- Drive units: 1 sealed ribbon tweeter with kapton/aluminum sandwich membrane. 2 Mid/woofer 4”, Phaseplug + Honeycomb enforced glass ﬁber cone. 4 Woofers 4”, Honeycomb enforced glass ﬁber cone.
- Finish: Silk White or Silk Black
- Ampliﬁcation: We recommend high quality
- 100 – 300 W ampliﬁers