The M9 is a 3-way floorstanding speaker. The speaker is designed around an ultralight ribbon planar tweeter and two paper-polypropylene, compound midrange drivers with a side-mount 8” bass driver for the lowest frequencies.
The speaker is front ported in the bottom and iscrossed over at 3.5 kHz and 300 Hz with second order slopes.
- Size: (WxHxD) 151 x 900 x 298 mm
- Weight: 21,5 kg
- Freq. response: 40 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: > 6 ohm
- Crossover: 3.5 KHz – 2. order acoustic slope 300 Hz – 1. order
- Enclosure: Heavily braced, ventilated box design with front loaded port
- Drive units: 1 sealed ribbon tweeter with kapton/aluminum sandwich membrane
- 2 paper-polypropylene coned 4,5” bass/mid driver with underhung magnet system
- 1 8” woofer
- Finish: Black-piano or White-piano
- Amplification: We recommend high quality amplifiers >50W