The MB Center B is a high performance center channel for a MB home theatre setup. The MB-Center B is like the other MB series speakers built around the amazing MB sealed ribbon planer tweeter. This allows for a stress-free, dynamic and detailed treble presentation.
The main focus on the center speaker has been the frequency range where diction of speech is dominant.
Target has been To present the vital area clean and as articulated as absolutely possible.
The MB-Center has the same dynamic driver section as the MB-2.5 which gives the MB-Center a large dynamic scale and limitless headroom.
- Size: (WxHxD) 480 x 178 x 286 mm
- Weight: 10,3 kg
- Freq. response: 45 Hz – 40 kHz
- Impedance: > 4 ohm
- Crossover: 3.5 kHz 2. order acoustic slope 250 HZ 1. Order slope
- Enclosure: Curved, heavily braced, ventilated box design with adjustable aluminum feet
- Drive units: 1 sealed ribbon tweeter with kapton/aluminum
- sandwich membrane!
- 2 carbon coned 4,5” bass/mid driver with overhung magnet system
- Finish: Black-silk or White-silk
- Amplification: We recommend high quality amplifiers >50W