ON SALE UNTIL APRIL 8/21.
The MDR-Z1R headphones have been engineered to deliver a wider frequency range, reproducing super low and super high frequencies of up to 120 kHz. The wider dynamic range richly reproduces every minuscule sound. The result is an immersive, captivating listening experience.
Sony products made in Japan are synonymous with absolute quality and performance, and the MDR-Z1R headphones are no exception. They are lovingly crafted with only the finest components and manufacturing techniques, resulting in exceptional sound quality.
Settle for nothing less than immersive excellence with the full range of Signature Series products. Designed for ultimate sound quality, they transcend audio conventions to elevate every note.
- DRIVER UNIT
- 70 mm, dome type (CCAW Voice Coil)
- DYNAMIC TYPE
- Closed, dynamic (circumaural)
- IMPEDANCE (OHM)
- 64 Ω at 1 kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- 4 Hz–120,000 Hz
- SENSITIVITIES (DB/MW)
- 100 dB/mW
- VOLUME CONTROL
- CORD TYPE
- Detachable Y-type
- CORD LENGTH
- Headphone cable (approx. 3 m (118 1/8 in), silver-coated OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug), balanced connection headphone cable (approx. 1.2 m (47 1/4 in), silver-coated OFC strands, L-shaped gold-plated balanced standard plug)
- Headphone cable (Gold-plated stereo mini plug), Balanced-connection headphone cable (L-shaped gold-plated balanced standard plug)
- USAGE TIME
- CHARGE TIME
- WEARING STYLE
What's In The Box:
- Unimatch Plug Adapter (Gold-plated)
- Headphone cable (approx. 3.0 m [9.84 ft], silver-coated OFC strands, Gold-plated stereo mini plug)
- Balanced-connection headphone cable (approx. 1.2 m [3.94 ft], silver-coated OFC strands, L-shaped gold plated balanced standard plug)
- Hard Case