Black In Stock.
The SVS Sound 3000 Micro is small enough to fit anywhere but delivers breathtaking bass from a compact 10-inch enclosure. For the first-time, a micro subwoofer that does not compromise on performance. Fully active dual opposing 8-inch SVS drivers connected in parallel to move in perfect unison for massive slam and output with crisp, musical transients. The usable surface area of two fully active 8-inch woofers firing in opposite directions unleashes performance on par with much larger subwoofers and the tight, punchy output obliterates multi-driver passive radiator subwoofer designs known for bloated, one-note bass.
- Dimensions (including grilles): 10.9” (278mm) H X 11.7” (297mm) W X 10.7” (271mm) D
- Weight: 22.5lbs (10.2kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 13.9” (353mm) H X 15.4” (390mm) W X 15.4” (390mm) D
- Packaged Weight: 26.7lbs (12.1kg)
- Dual opposing 8-inch active drivers designed acoustically and electrically in parallel
- 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
- Rear-mounted internal amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- High-end Piano Gloss Black and Piano Gloss White finish options
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Structurally reinforced MDF cabinet construction
- Dual opposing 8-inch drivers designed electrically and mechanically in parallel for massive output from and a sonically inert cabinet, and ultra-low system vibration even at maximum output levels
- Precisely tuned overhung motor configuration for precise woofer control at all drive levels
- Proprietary injection-molded NBR surround built for extreme-excursion and longevity at reference playback levels
- Total Excursion (each driver): 24mm Xmax, 37mm Xmech.
- 1100 aluminum single piece cone and junction provide excellent stiffness and a lightweight moving mass with optimized thermal conduction.
- High-current 4-layer copper voice coil winding minimizes distortion and power compression, while providing effective heat dissipation and tuned magnetics for accuracy at high excursion.
- Powerful proprietary ferrite motor system generates high-flux-density magnetic fields to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transient speed.
- Precision machining for motor and narrow tolerance suspension parts maintain control and linearity at full excursion
- 6061 aluminum shorting ring improves linearity of magnetics and reduces distortion and gap inductance
- High-temperature 5025-H18 aluminum former/bobbin
- 5-inch composite poly-cotton extreme-linear-excursion spider
- Dual 24-strand plated copper leads
- High-performance oversized Y30 Ferrite magnet motor
- Top plate assembly with low carbon 1010 steel completes the driver’s precision magnetic circuit
- Oversized low carbon 1010 steel U-yoke for maximum cooling
- Dual 8-inch baskets with FEA optimized powder-coated frames for maximum rigidity, thermal conductivity, and mechanical damping
- Effortless on-demand power from 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800DM amplifier with fully-discrete MOSFET output
- High-efficiency Class-D switching topology with massive 25-amp 600-volt MOSFETs results in ample current, vanishing distortion and excellent linearity to generate massive low-frequency output with pinpoint accuracy
- High-resolution 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56-bit filtering industry best processing power for advanced control and pristine output
- User adjustable settings for system performance optimization: low pass filter, phase, polarity, room gain, and three parametric equalizers
- Groundbreaking SVS subwoofer DSP and Bluetooth smartphone control app for iOS, Android and Amazon devices allow custom tuning and user presets for every room and system
- Stereo RCA input and output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications
- Rear panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) user interface with blue-LED light bar display and easy push-button controls
- Auto/On and 3-12V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience
- Input impedance 16 kΩ (unbalanced RCA)
- Environmentally-friendly 0.5-watt low-standby-power consumption
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
SVS App Specs:
- Powerful Bluetooth-controlled subwoofer DSP app works with iOS, Android, and Amazon operating systems
- Provides easy and convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass-management functions
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat
- Bidirectional-feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer rear panel interface
- Dual protective non-resonant steel mesh grilles
- Isolating elastomer feet
- Heavy-duty, high-current 6-foot power cord
- Quick Start Guide