The Transrotor Crescendo construction is all hand made and polished to the most exacting standards known. A revelation in design. No other table looks like it or sounds like it. The platter is huge with so much mass it needs a lot of muscle to put it on the precision bearings. The mass compensates for any resonate frequencies which are detrimental to tables. The motor is silent and extremely accurate.
Tone arm and cartridge sold separately.
- Chassis is sandwich acrylic black / aluminum / acrylic black
- TMD bearing
- The motor is placed invisibly under the unit, with zero contact to the chassis
- 70mm aluminum platter, 10 kg
- Same movements to tone arm, as Rondino
- Aluminum support weight
- KM1 Power Supply
- Fully adjustable
- Width 20.1" x Depth 15.4" x Height 8.7"
- Weight 35kg
- Black or White Finishes
MANY Tonearm and Cartridge options available. Please contact us.