Max 2 Speakers (Pair) are designed to be matched to valve amplifiers thanks to the optimised sensitivity and impedance.
Max 2 is a two-way floor standing reflex loaded system of important size however compact. The reflex ducts is front firing to make easier for you to place the diffusers in the room.
A definitive loudspeaker with full extension of the low frequency, capable of reproducing high sound level, not too difficult to fit into the environment, with a clear and defined midrange and high quality in high frequency reproduction.
The magnet is neodymium made. The external suspension is made of fabric composed of 51% cotton and 49% polyester, shaped as a triple wave and damped with a newly developed product. The basket is diecast for maximum stiffness.
This woofer can dissipate more than 800 watts of continuous power, much more than they will have to handle under actual conditions of use. This guarantees the complete absence of any phenomenon of thermal compression.
- System: Front firing Reflex
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 15" woofer
- 1.4" titanium compression driver
- Numbers of ways: 2 way
- Frequency Response: 30-20k Hz
- Crossover: Woofer low-pass 12dB
- Tweeter: high-pass 6 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 800 Hz
- Power: 500 watt RMS
- Amplifier: 10-200W RMS +
- Sensibility: 96dB @2.83Vrms/1m
- Nominal impedance: 8o (7.4o min)
- Dimensions (HWD): 101 x 43.5 x 54cm
- Weight: 60 Kg each