We’ve taken what we’ve learned from designing our largest amplifiers, and applied to this small yet brilliant gem. The Simply Italy integrated amplifier builds on the legendary strengths of the Unison Research Simply Two, one of the most successful integrated amplifier designs in the world. This new integrated amplifier, thanks to more efficient engineering, provides better sound quality as well as better reliability and tube life.
The Unison Research Simply Italy is a little but surprisingly mighty amp. If you’d like to experience the warmth and fluidity that only a tube amplifier can offer, without reaching too deep into your pocket, this is your chance. The Simply Italy offers a smooth, sweet sound that engaged me deeply with every music genre that I listened to. For $2,825 it presents a pretty remarkable value – you get what you pay for and more. I give the Simply Italy my highest mark. If this amp lands within your price range, you definitely need to listen to one.
- Type: Stereo Integrated Valve Amplifier
- Output stage: Single-ended, ultralinear, Class-A
- Output power: Approx. 12 watts per channel
- Output impedance: 6 Ohm
- Input impedance: 47kohm / 50 pF
- Negative feedback: 5 dB or 1.8 dB
- Valve complement: 2 x ECC82 (12AU7)
2 x EL34 (6CA7)
- Power consumption: 85 watt
- Fuses: T2A from 100V to 130V
T1A from 220V to 240V
- Dimensions (mm.): 26 cm x 35 cm x H. 19cm
- Net weight: 15kg