Innamorata (In-nam-o-ra’-ta): to inspire with love, a woman whom one is in love with, a mistress.
Will you fall in love with one of the best amplifiers in the world? With a 150 wpc solid state design heavily biased into class A power, the Innamorata employs very little feedback. With the first audio design to use Bybee Labs's revolutionary Music Rails and quantum AC filtering, we achieve up to -45 db of DC noise reduction. In a sea of like-sounding, washed out, over-dampened amplifiers, the Wells Audio Innamorata reveals detail while intoning the kind of harmonic richness and divine tonal beauty that makes for musical bliss.
Take the time to audition the truly one-of-a-kind experience that is the “Innamorata” today.
- 150 wpc at 8 ohms, 220 wpc at 4 ohms
- Frequency response: +/-0.25db from 10 hz to 50 khz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -103 db, reference level: full power output
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.025% at 1 kHz, at 100 W, 8 Ohms, <0.05% at 20 kHz, at 100W, 8 Ohms
- Gain 30 db
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- Damping Factor: 200, reference 8 Ohms nominal
- Power Consumption: 120 Watts idle, 350 Watts maximum
- Inputs: 1 pair RCA unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 pair5-way binding posts per channel
- Operating Voltage: 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V0r 240V at 50 or 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 19 in. W X 6 in. H X 17 in. D
- Shipping weight 58 pounds
The Innamorata Signature is the ultimate realization of the Innamorata design, featuring Duelund Cast PIO capacitors for the input coupling caps, all WBT Nextgen terminations, cryogenically treated transformers, fast recovery diode bridges, and a Bybee Labs module for the additional AC noise filtering. Enhancing the classic Innamorata design, the Innamorata Signature delivers levels of performance, beauty, and expression not previously experienced among high-end amplifiers.