Demo Available. Please Give Us A Quick Call For Pricing.
The new Utopia (2022) headphones have undergone design updates both for aesthetic and acoustic reasons, while still featuring the technologies and premium materials befitting a flagship pair of open-back headphones.
Inside the headphones' drivers is a new voice coil made of copper and aluminium – the former to improve reliability, the latter to make the headphones more lightweight. This metal alloy allows for "a rejuvenated sound signature, that lends even greater neutrality, with powerful bass and more mellow treble".
Additionally, the M-shaped drivers and new M-shaped grilles inside the earcups are designed to deliver even clearer and more accurate musical reproduction.
- refreshed design with new look, lighter materials, and upgrades to beryllium-based drivers
- over-the-ear and open-back for reduced resonance and spacious, natural sound
- 40mm dynamic drivers made of high-grade materials like strong, lightweight beryllium
- specially designed "M-shaped" pure beryllium domes help reproduce a wide frequency range
- durable copper/aluminum voice coils ensure consistent movement and accurate performance
- a separate headphone amplifier is required to properly power these headphones for optimum sound quality
- designed, developed, and assembled by hand in Saint-Etienne, France
- drivers positioned in open-back headphone chamber to help emulate the sound of loudspeakers
- M-shaped grille follows the shape of driver for more fluid air flow
- leather-lined headband and meshed leather ear pads
- 20mm memory foam padding on the headband and earcups
- forged carbon headband yokes slide comfortably and sturdily into place
- 2 detachable oxygen-free copper cables:
- 10-foot cable with balanced XLR4 connector
- 3.9-foot cable with unbalanced 3.5mm stereo plug
- each cable features two shielded Lemo® locking connectors for secure, high-quality connection
- 1/4" adapter included
- rigid, form-fitting storage case with padded interior
- frequency response: 5-50,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 104 dB
- impedance: 80 ohms
- 17.3 ounces (without cable)
- warranty: 5 years