We are an Accuphase Full Line Authorized Dealer. Accuphase does not allow dealers to post pricing on websites.
Please contact us for pricing as well as additional information on any product of interest.
Accuphase has spent 50 years in pursuit of creating the ideal volume control circuitry. The C-2900’s Balanced AAVA system was designed using Accuphase's original AAVA volume control circuits to significantly improve sonic performance. The faithful reproduction of delicate musical performances
by the C-2900 makes it the perfect preamplifier for passionate audiophiles.
- Balanced AAVA volume control
- Logic-controlled relays for signal switching assure high sound quality and long-term reliability
- Printed circuit boards for signal transmission use glass cloth fluorocarbon resin with low dielectric constant and minimum loss along with gold-plating on copper foil surfaces
- Power supply circuits with separate toroidal transformers and filtering capacitors (10,000 μF × 4 pcs) for the left and right
- Newly developed volume sensor construction for a quiet and smooth operation feel
- Versatile arrangement of inputs and outputs (five line level inputs, two balanced inputs, two line level outputs, and two balanced outputs)
- Line level input and output connectors for a recorder
- Line level and balanced EXT PRE inputs for connection of an external preamplifier
- Individual phase setting for each input
- Switchable overall gain (12 dB / 18 dB / 24 dB)
- Left / right balance control through Balanced AAVA
- Stereo signal can be switched to monophonic operation
- Volume attenuator to instantly reduce sound to as low as –20 dB
- Loudness compensator for correcting the perceived spectral balance
- Informative and easy to read input and volume level display with on / off switching
- Discretely configured, high-quality headphone amplifier with parallel push/pull output stages
- Subsonic filter that cuts off ultra-low frequency noise from record warping
- Natural grain wood case with a mirror finish crafted by artisans using carefully selected virgin wood
- High-carbon cast iron insulator feet with superior damping characteristics
- Adding the AD-2900 to the C-2900 allows you to play analog discs.
- Front panel switching function for using a phono equalizer expansion unit
• MC/MM switching
• MC load impedance switching (10 / 30 / 100 / 200 / 300 ohms)
• Gain switching (MM: 34 / 40 dB, MC: 64 / 70 dB)