We are an Accuphase Full Line Authorized Dealer. Accuphase does not allow dealers to post pricing on websites.
Please contact us for pricing as well as additional information on any product of interest.
This is the first phono amplifier of this series which realizes a fully balanced configuration from input to output. The resulting product not only is highly impervious to external noise, it also features a dedicated head amplifier optimized for the characteristics of MC and MM phono cartridges, and a high-accuracy equalizer amplifier, thereby ensuring precise equalization with a minimum of noise. A set of newly added dedicated balanced MC phono inputs enables balanced connection to the analog record player. By bringing out the full performance potential of each phono cartridge, the C-47 delivers a rich and deeply satisfying musical experience.
- Low-noise fully balanced configuration
- One dedicated balanced MC phono input and three sets of regular phono inputs
- Separate settings memory for each input position
- Balanced and line level output connectors
- Balanced output polarity selector
- Full mono construction
- Separate toroidal power transformers for left and right channel
- Low-noise regulated power supply circuitry unaffected by load fluctuations
- High-accuracy phono equalizer with RIAA deviation of only ±0.3 dB
- Load impedance settings for six MC and three MM phono cartridge types
- 7-segment LED indicator shows load impedance
- Gain selector for low-output phono cartridges
- Built-in subsonic filter
- Disc equalizer assembly using glass cloth fluorocarbon resin PCBs with low dielectric constant and low losses
- Gold-plated printed circuit boards
- Aluminum top plate with hairline finish
- Elegant side panels with natural wood grain finish