We are an Accuphase Full Line Authorized Dealer. Accuphase does not allow dealers to post pricing on websites.
Please contact us for pricing as well as additional information on any product of interest.
The DF-65 harnesses the best of digital technology in every way, including a high-speed 40-bit floating point DSP. The standard unit configuration supports signal processing for up to four-way systems. Highly accurate digital filters offer a choice of 59 cutoff frequency points and up to 96 dB/octave attenuation. Integrated time alignment function adjustable in 0.5-cm steps, and delay compensator for automatically offsetting any filter circuit delays. Monophonic output mode provides high versatility for various configurations.
- High-speed DSP realizes fully digital signal processing in channel divider units
- Standard configuration allows 4-channel (4-way) system setup
- 59 selectable cutoff frequency points
- Highly accurate 96 dB/oct attenuation slope
- Time alignment function allows delay time setting in 0.5-cm steps
- Delay compensator offsets signal delays in filter circuitry
- Further refined MDS++ D/A converter
- Selectable monophonic output mode for further enhanced specifications