On Sale Until October 31/23.
The Arcam SA10 features an efficient Class A/B amplifier that lets you hear each note a finger-picking guitarist plucks, and every nuance of a trained singer's voice. Put it between your favorite music source and your favorite pair of speakers, and let 'er rip. The 50 watts per channel might specification may not sound like a lot of power, but this cleverly designed amplifier delivers that power when and where it's needed, and that's what's important. The high-performance ESS9016K2M Sabre DAC and a low noise floor also help that seemingly modest power budget go a long way. The Arcam SA10 gives you plenty of options for connecting music sources. There's a Toslink optical connector and two digital coaxial inputs on the back of the chassis, along with three stereo analog RCA inputs. For vinyl enthusiasts, there's a dedicated phono input for turntables with MM phono cartridges.
- 50 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at .5% THD
- efficient Class A/B amplifier
- THD: 0.003% (80% power, 8 ohms at 1kHz)
- built-in high-performance ESS9016K2M Sabre DAC
- toroidal power transformer for low noise and high-current output
- Processor Mode lets you connect to a surround sound receiver or pre/pro and use the SA10 as a power amp
- remote control included
- Headphone Output 3.5mm
- 1 optical and 2 coaxial digital audio inputs
- 3 stereo RCA audio inputs
- stereo RCA phono input for moving magnet phono cartridges
- Ethernet port for connecting to a home network
- enables wireless control with your mobile device using Arcam's free control app
- RS-232 port for use with third-party control systems
- Type-A USB for firmware updates
- 1 stereo RCA preamp output
- L/R speaker outputs with binding-post connectors
- 17-1/16"W x 3-7/16"H x 12-1/4"D
- weight: 18.5 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years