Nirvana is a stylish, full sized headphone amplifier, designed in a single-ended technology with a 6.5W pure class A power per channel! Utilizing iconic EL34 tubes, known for deep and tight bass, sweet mids and extended and detailed highs all wrapped in a robust and durable wood-and-leather-chassis to protect against vibrations.
The Auris Audio Nirvana iperforms great with every single headphone you throw at it, from the easiest most efficient dynamic to the hardest most inefficent planar magnetic. The range of supported headphone impendances is huge – from 32 to 600 Ohm. Apart from the fact that it’s maybe too powerful, there absolutely isn’t a single thing you won't like about the amplifier. The external PSU delivers the best possible constant power (no AC) to the amp section is the safest choice when trying to achieve an audiophile performance.
On the front panel, you have the 4-pin XLR balanced output, and the 6.3 mm single ended headphone output, along with the two VU-meters, which will enhance your visual enjoyment. On the top of the unit you have the impedance selectors for the outputs, volume control and as well as the line-in selector switch.
Nirvana has 2 RCA Stereo Inputs and 1 pair of XLR Balanced inputs on the back which allows you to connect to multiple your music sources.
- Carefully selected and pre-tested tubes - should last for 10.000 hours. It is powered by iconic EL34 by Electro Harmonix, a most common pentode found in British amplifiers. The drive tube is ECC82 by Tung- Sol, popular in audio world as low-noise tube for most popular amplifiers circuits.
- Transformers - manually wound on double C core and manufactured in-house in compliance with strictly defined requirements. High quality components such as branded Mundorf, Rubicon, Wima,PSU is made of aluminium chassis with a cord wrapped with a proper strain relief.
- Two transformers on the top of the amp are noticeable with a glass protection for tubes with easily-accessible sockets on the top, and an input voltage selector for 110V/220V.
• Weight: ~25lbs
• PSU Weight: ~7lbs
• Variable Output Impedance options for headpones within 32-600ohm range
• Headphone Output Power: 6.5w into 32ohms
• Tubes: ECC82 x 1 , ECC 99 x 4
• Input Sensitivity: 1Vrms
• PSU Dimensions: (L)5.9” x (H)1.18” x (W)5.9”
• Dimensions: (L)12” x (H)8” x (W)15”