With a stunning, super-low 85dB noise floor tne of the quietest phono stages. Period. It amplifies the signal, not the noise. The whisper-quiet noise floor is there for any home audio system to discern. Take it for a test drive from the comfort of your favourite listening chair.
Beneath the modest footprint of the iPhono 3 Black Label are Class A TubeState and DirectDrive Servoless technologies. Specially developed by AMR for iFi audio.
All underpinned by some quite special audiophile components from Burr-Brown, TDK and Nichicon. To name but a few.
With such dedicated circuitry and devoted components, it has a whisper-quiet noise floor and measured THD of an incredible <0.005%.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 100KHz (±0.3dB) 20Hz - 20kHz (±0.2dB)
- Dynamic Range: MM (36dB): > 108dB (A-weighted) MC (60dB): > 106dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: MM (36dB): > 85dB (A-weighted re. 5mV) MC (60dB): > 85dB (A-weighted re. 0.5mV)
- Overload Margin: MM (36dB): > 26dB (re. 5mV, @ 1% THD) MC (60dB): > 22dB (re 0.5mV, @ 1% THD)
- Crosstalk: <-71dB (1KHz)
- Maximum undistorted output: 7V (Load >= 600 Ohm, THD <=1%)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.005% (MM 36dB 1V out 600R Load)
- Output Impedance: <100Ω
- Input Voltage: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: < 5W. Use with iPower X (15v) do NOT use any other power supply.
- Dimensions: 6.2' x 2.3' x 1.1' / 158 x 58 x 28 mm
- Weight: 0.58 lbs / 265 g