Walnut in stock.
**** We will also include a SECOND Bottle of L'Art Du Son, additional roll of string, additional Drive Belt and a Soft Dust Cover. Cover. $249 Value ***
Loricraft Products Are Sold Direct.
Please contact us before using Paybright for Loricraft Products.
No Discounts Possible on Loricraft Products.
The PRC6i is the quietest Loricraft record cleaning machine with a large vacuum capacity of 18 litres of flow per minute. Capable of achieving the same cleaning results as the double pump PRC4i with the added benefit of being extremely quiet in operation.
The main spindle and bearing are precision made and housed in a robust phosphor bronze case to make good use of the high torque motor. Bearing spindle and motor are designed for long life and importantly provide a considerable drive force to the platter to aid the cleaning process. The cleaning vacuum arm is driven across the vinyl record by a custom made gearbox system with precision horizontal and vertical yoke bearings. The vacuum arm yoke bearings are the highest grade allowing precise movement and designed to prevent ingress contamination from cleaning fluids. The platter can be driven in forward (clockwise) and reverse (anticlockwise) directions for thorough cleaning of the record grooves, a unique feature as dirt can be driven into the record grooves by a playing stylus. Cleaning in both directions of the groove provides optimum cleaning performance.
Cleaning fluid is applied to the rotating record surface and manually brushed into the grooves of the record to agitate dirt and contaminants. The vacuum arm traverses across the record producing a powerful vortex vacuum which effortlessly extracts the contaminated waste fluid out of the record grooves which is deposited into the external waste jar.
Owned and manufactured by SME in Steyning, West Sussex, England.
- Very quiet in operation, forward and reverse platter rotation
- Designed for 7, 10, 12 & 16 inch records
- Record ready to play straight after cleaning
- Clean and dry in less than two minutes per record side
- Brush designed to work cleaning fluid into the grooves, loosening contaminants
- Suction vortex generated between nozzle and record surface for efficient vacuum cleaning
- Soiled cleaning fluid and contaminants extracted and collected in transparent waste jar
- WE INCLUDE a bottle of L’Art du Son concentrate and an application brush is included, enough to clean about 1000 LPs, extra string, extra belt and deluxe soft cover ($295 Value)
- Dimensions: W: 550mm D: 410mm H: 322mm
- Weight: 17.37kg (unit only)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- CNC machined cabinet with hand finished natural wood veneer
- High density internal noise absorption material
- Integrated waste fluid bottle holder
- Handcrafted vacuum arm – black finish
- Vacuum nozzle design improved for better vortex and suction performance
- Vacuum pump noise level reduced
- Automatic cleaning thread advance
- Precision spindle bearing, oil charged for smoother operation
- Close tolerance main bearing and robust housing case
- Material specification and revised finishes