Proprietary woven fiberglass matrix offers a unique combination of strength and flexibility. It allows the 6" midrange to reproduce voices and instruments with impressive detail and accuracy.
The material is also used in the speaker's dual 8-1/2" woofers, which offer the type of deep, musical bass that can really enhance your music listening experience. Bass performance is enhanced by the solidly built cabinet, which features the Slot-Loaded Profiled Port.
- 3-way design
- Air Motion Transformer (AMT) tweeter
- 6" coated fiberglass matrix midrange driver
- two 8-1/2" coated fiberglass matrix woofers
- frequency response: 30-22,000 Hz (±3dB)
- recommended amplifier power: 15-250 watts
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- bass reflex design with port on the underside of the enclosure
- two sets of binding post speaker terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- removable magnetic grille
- 15-7/8"W x 46-13/16"H x 18-3/16"D (on plinth)
- weight: 109.13 lbs.