Finding compatible components that are guaranteed to enhance your audio system can be difficult. But, with a wide selection of superb products, look no further than Audio Note UK! Passionate about providing customers the best listening experience, Audio Note UK has garnered a reputation among audiophiles and hi-fi enthusiasts around the world. Audio Note UK is a name that has been synonymous with high-quality audio equipment for over three decades.
Thinking of upgrading your audio set up? Consider upgrading with an Audio Note UK product!
One of the unique approaches that Audio Note UK takes, is in manufacturing virtually all of products in house.
This attention to detail and quality control is reflected in all their products, which value natural musical presentation, coherence, and tonal accuracy. The resulting sound feels live and natural, very close to a live orchestra in front of you.
Range of Cables
Finding compatible cables is effortless with Audio Note UK. What makes them stand out among other manufacturers, is their dedication to providing you with the best product by designing and manufacturing their wide Range of Cables in house. From the size, materials, dielectric, insulation, jacket, and connectors, Audio Note UK builds their own cables to ensure that they control every element of the cable process. Thus, hooking up your equipment with the right cables is straightforward and easier for you.
Performance Level System
Audio Note UK’s Performance Level System provides you with a wide, comprehensive product range suitable for a wide range of performance levels and prices. Each of Audio Note UK’s products are graded based on a system of seven levels, serving as a guideline for choosing the best sounding product based on technical and acoustic principles
To illustrate how Audio Note UK distinguishes between each level, this is how Audio Note UK grades their amplifiers:
- Level Zero: Class AB push-pull pentode or tetrode amplifiers
- Level One: Class A push-pull pentode or tetrode amplifiers
- Level Two: Class A single-ended pentode or tetrode amplifiers & Class A push-pull directly heated no-feedback triode amplifiers
- Level Three: Class A single-ended directly heated no feedback triode amplifiers
- Level Four: Class A single-ended directly heated no feedback triode amplifiers, with high quality parts and materials such as hard wired circuits using silver wire, copper or silver foil signal capacitors, choke coupled power supplies with valve rectifiers for the HT, with a mixture (relative to overall cost) of Cerafine or Black Gate electrolytic capacitors, non-magnetic resistors made from tantalum film and output transformers with C-cores (instead of IE cores traditionally used due to cost) with very high nickel content.
- Level Five: Class A single-ended directly heated no feedback triode amplifiers, with only the very best parts and materials available, fully silver wired high content nickel iron C-core output transformers, Black Gate capacitors throughout where available, silver foil signal capacitors, and both circuit and power supply hard wired with silver wire.
- Level Six: As Level Five, single-ended directly heated no feedback triode amplifiers, but all-out versions with no expense spared on parts, silver wire even in the mains lead, mains transformer, chokes, likewise highest grade C-cores in mains transformers, valve rectification and regulation, no signal coupling capacitors but silver wired C-core inter-stage transformers between each gain stage, super thin lamination Super Radiometal 48 C-cored driver and output transformers.
There’s nothing better than upgrading your audio system with the best products Audio Note UK offer. If you have questions about their products or you’re thinking about bringing home a piece of Audio Note UK, give us a call at 647-964-6683 or reach out online! We’re always happy to help fellow audiophiles build their dream audio system at Noteworthy Audio.
Thank you for your continued support!