We are an Accuphase Full Line Authorized Dealer. Accuphase does not allow dealers to post pricing on websites.
Please contact us for pricing as well as additional information on any product of interest.
The DC-1000 is a 50th Anniversary digital processor developed to deliver the ultimate in performance and sound quality. It is equipped with the ES9038 PRO (ESS Technologies) processor: an 8MDSD (DSD signal) / 8MDS++ (PCM signal) type D/A converter that drives 8 channels in parallel to deliver almost 3 times more performance than single channel converters. Low-noise technologies refined during development of the amplifiers, like amplification of ANCC and internal signals and parallel arrangement of power circuits, allow the DC-1000 to deliver unprecedented levels of emotion.
- MDSD / MDS++ D/A converter driving 8 parallel channels using ANCC
- Dual Direct Balanced Filter with completely separate line and balanced signals
- Separate toroidal transformers for analog and digital circuits
- Separate low noise power supply circuits for analog and digital circuits
- Display with sampling frequency and number of quantization bits
- Output level adjustments that can control different outputs from other players
- Digital interface for Accuphase Voicing Equalizer
- Abundant digital inputs like USBs, etc. to connect with computers (HS-LINK, USB, OPTICAL × 2, COAXIAL × 3, BALANCED)
- Digital outputs that can be used in digital recording (OPTICAL, COAXIAL)
- 2 (BALANCED, LINE) analog outputs
- Phase selector that can invert the balanced output
- Active filter amplifiers use glass cloth fluorocarbon resin substrate with low dielectric constant and minimum loss
- Natural grain wood case with a mirror finish crafted by artisans using carefully selected virgin wood
- 8 mm thick machined aluminum bottom plate
- Advanced high-carbon cast iron insulators
- High quality audio cable ASL-10B