The new Innuos PULSAR features a full bead-blasted and anodised high-grade aluminium chassis yet the best is still reserved for the inside.
The Innuos Pulsar includes a custom ARC6 module with Active Rectification, over 130000µF of Mundorf Capacitors, a large high-end inductor and a massive 300VA audio-grade toroidal transformer.
Instead of SPDIF and AES/EBU outputs, the PULSAR offers an optimised USB output to take sound quality to a whole new level by incorporating a PhoenixUSB Lite Reclocker.
The innuOS Operating System’s SSD is also upgraded to a SLC (Single-Level Cell) module, as opposed to the more common TLC (Triple-Level Cell) for the best durability and lower operating power noise.
The PhoenixUSB Lite board and SSD are powered by 2 independent CX Regulator Modules for a smooth yet fast and detailed sound.
Overall, the PULSAR will deliver you a large, deep soundstage with incredible instrument separation and true-to-life sound textures that brings true musical emotion to your home. Listen to what you have been missing!
- Custom ARC6 module with Active Rectification, over 130000 µF of Mundorf Capacitors
- Integrated PhoenixUSB Lite Reclocker for a smooth yet fast and detailed sound
- 300VA audio-grade toroidal transformer
- Single-level Cell SSD with Custom CX Regulator Module
- Three independent power rails, one each for the Main Board, SSD and Reclocker Dimensions 420mm x 290mm x 76mm (W x D x H)
- Weight 10,17 kg (11,5 kg boxed)