The new Klipsch Reference RF-7 III Features a number of improvements over its predecessor, including an all-new 1-3/4" Tractrix® horn-loaded tweeter, two new 10" woofers, new dual rear-firing ports, and an improved crossover network. The RF-7 III even sports a new plinth and magnetic grille, which makes it a cosmetic match with the Reference RC-64 III Center.
The Klipsch RF-7 III speaker is designed and hand built in Hope, Arkansas. The back of each RF-7 III even features a plaque that's hand-signed by the speaker's craftsman.
- frequency response 32-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- power handling: up to 250 watts RMS (1,000 watts peak)
- sensitivity 100 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Tractrix® horn with 1-3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- dual 10" Cerametallic™ woofers
- bass-reflex (ported) design with dual rear-firing Tractrix ports
- furniture-grade black ash wood veneer
- dual binding posts for bi-amping or bi-wiring
- 13-7/8"W x 49"H x 17-7/8"D
- weight: 97 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years