Martin Logan does not permit this product to be ordered via an online shopping cart. Please contact us by phone or email for more information or to order. Thank you very much.
With its advanced design and technologies, you can count on the EM-FX2 for clear, precise surround effects and an unforgettable home theater experience. This speaker's low distortion and uniform sound dispersion make it a perfect surround sound partner to any of MartinLogan's floor-standing towers or ESL models.
PRICED PER PAIR.
- two Folded Motion™ XT tweeters for high output levels and low distortion
- 6-1/2" high-excursion, doped fiber-cone woofer with cast-aluminum basket
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- slim-profile cabinet can be corner-mounted or wall-mounted for versatile placement
- high-precision, audiophile-grade crossover network
- frequency response: 55-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- impedance: 5 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 20-200 watts
- wall-mount bracket included
- spring post speaker terminals accept bare wire, pins, and banana plugs
- 14-1/16"W x 14-15/16"H x 6-13/16"D
- weight: 16 lbs.