ON SALE Until December 31/22.
Arcam does not permit this product to be ordered via an online shopping cart. Please contact us by phone or email for more information or to order. Thank you very much.
The new Arcam PA410 is an efficient 4 channel Class AB amplifier. With an impressive 70W per channel, the PA410 is designed to offer the greatest flexibility and power without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the PA410 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
- 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.2% THD with all channels driven
- 70 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- high-fidelity, low-distortion Class AB amplifier
- toroidal power transformer for low noise and high-current output
- signal-to-noise ratio: 106 dB
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz (±0.05dB)
- four unbalanced RCA preamp inputs and outputs
- four speaker outputs with binding-post connectors
- USB Type-A port for firmware updates
- RS-232 port for control via third-party automation systems
- 12-volt trigger input and output
- 17-1/16"W x 4"H x 12-13/16"D
- weight: 22.04 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years