The new Silent Angel Genesis GX is a true, state of the art word clock whose technology was developed for the most demanding Scientific and Instrumentation applications, where high-performance clocks routinely cost tens of thousands of dollars. The value-engineered Genesis GX delivers this rarified level of performance and precision for a fraction of the price. Four for the price of one: Genesis GX features FOUR individual Word Clocks, including two state-of-the-art, 25 MHz units. All four clock units are critically spaced and electrically isolated to eliminate interference and noise. By incorporating four discrete Word Clocks in a single, optimized enclosure, Genesis GX offers value unmatched by any audiophile Word Clock, another reason why Genesis GX is your Digital Destiny!
- FOUR independent, 25MHz and 10MHz Word Clocks with gold-plated output connectors housed in a single, optimized chassis.
- Each clock unit includes its own TCXO clock and circuitry to eliminate potential signal interference.
- Class-leading Radar-Grade switching power supply module, a technology exclusive to noise-sensitive acoustic equipment, provides a stable, low-ripple-noise power source.
- TCXO (Temperature Compensation Crystal Oscillator) clock circuits greatly lower network latency issues and jitter effects.
- State-of-the-Art chassis design combines of two layers of different, carefully chosen materials: the inner layer is galvanized steel while the outer layer is thick, high-quality aluminum alloy. This extravagant construction maximizes shielding and control of eddy currents while damping vibration and noise. Sleek modern design adds great aesthetic appeal, making Genesis GX a functional work of audio art.
- 12V DC power jack bypasses Genesis’ internal switching power module, enabling connection to an external linear power supply (such as our Forester F2) for a significant performance upgrade.
- Gold-plated ground connection terminal offers the potential for further noise reduction.
||IEC (AC) 100-240V, 50/60Hz
(DC) 12V/1A (5.5mm x 2.5mm connector)
* If both power sources are all connected, the 12V DC power will be used.
|Clock Output Port
||25MHz port x 2 (BNC, gold-plated)
10MHz port x 2 (BNC, gold-plated)
||Grounding port x 1 (gold-plated)
||AC Power LED x 1
DC Power LED x 1
||Operating: 32 ~ 86 °F (0 ~ 30 °C)
Storage: -4 ~ 158 °F (-20 ~ 70 °C)
||Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
Storage: 5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
||17.29 (W) x 2.49 (H) x 9.95 (D) inch
439 (W) x 63 (H) x 250 (D) mm
||16.31 lbs / 7.4 kg