IN STOCK. Please Give Us A Call For Pricing.
The LCD 3 is a time machine that puts you in the same room as your favourite artists and musicians. Its rich, vibrant sound has scale and authority derived from a deep, ambient soundstage with exciting detail and dynamics. The LCD-3 is said to be the best in the world and its natural timbre, especially through the midrange, has been described as a thing of beauty.
We use space-age materials to fabricate an ultra thin diaphragm four times larger than typical headphones delivering fast response times, dramatically reduced distortion, higher resolution and improved imaging. Double-sided magnet arrays delivers a uniform driving force across the entire diaphragm for near zero distortion.
The LCD-3 is engineered for long-term comfort and spacious, realistic sound. We closely match our planar transducers, and match our beautiful factory-made wood rings by grain and color. We use tropical West African Zebrano hardwood. We also match the earpads by leather texture and color. The new LCD steel & leather suspension headband provides comfort for hours of listening pleasure. Choose between genuine leather or leather-free earpads that are filled with carefully selected acoustical foam for best fit and sound. Pair the LCD-3 with a quality headphone amplifier or integrated amp for best sound.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Fazor™ elements
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Double-sided magnetic structure
- 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
- Ruggedized travel case
The Audeze LCD Series Premium cable features cryogenically treated four conductor stranded wire, each wire consisting of a large number of extremely fine strands of single-crystal OCC copper with a combined cross section equivalent to AWG 20 that ensures low resistance and negligible signal loss. The white/black cable uses silver-plated copper strands. Crystals within strands are oriented in a specific pattern to provide the best possible signal transmission.
- Very flexible, tangle free
- Non-microphonic jacket
- Length: 2.5m; Weight: 110 g
- 1/4" (6.3mm) stereo OR 4-pin balanced XLR plug for connection to amplifier
- 2 x 4-pin mini XLR for headphone earcup connection
- Resistance: 12 milliohms per foot
- Capacitance: 10 picofarads per foot
- Inductance: 0.15 microhenrys per foot
- Dielectric strength: 1000V
PLEASE indicate choice of Balanced 4 pin XLR or 6.3mm Single Ended Connector in the check out notes. Thank you.
||Proprietary magnet array
|Maximum power handling
||10Hz – 50kHz
||<0.1% @ 100dB
||102dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
|Minimum power requirement
|Recommended power level
||1 - 4W