Audioquest does not permit this product to be ordered via an online shopping cart. Please contact us by phone or email for more information or to order. Thank you very much.
The Niagara 5000 features our patented AC Ground-Noise Dissipation, the widest bandwidth-linearized AC filter in the industry, and our unique passive/active Transient Power Correction Circuit. Boasting an instantaneous current reservoir of over 90 amps peak, the Niagara 5000 is specifically designed for today’s current-starved power amplifiers. Many AC power products featuring “high-current outlets” merely minimize current compression; the Niagara 5000 corrects it.
- Transient Power Correction: 90 amps peak. Provides a current reservoir for any power amplifier (up to 25mS)
- Level-X Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: More than 23 octaves differential-mode filtering (3kHz–1GHz in excess of 24dB reduction) and 16 octaves common-mode filtering (20kHz–100MHz in excess of 30dB reduction) with linear response, optimized for varying line and load impedance
- Patented Ground-Noise Dissipation. (All outlets): 6 banks of direction-controlled ground-noise dissipation
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges and spikes up to 6000V/3000A without sustaining damage—sonically non-invasive
- Maximum RMS Input Current: 20 Amps (RMS)
- Outlets: Source (8); High-Current (4)
- Dimensions: 17.5” W x 5.875” H (5.24” H without feet) x 17.2” D (3-RU Rack Mount Kits Optional)
- Weight: 38 lbs.