Loricraft Products Are Sold Factory Direct.
Paybright CANNOT be used for Loricraft Products.
No Discounts Possible on Loricraft Products.
Please contact us for further details.
ETA is ~4 Weeks
The new improved PRC4i is equipped with a double-ended pump system which provides an impressive suction capacity of 28 litres per minute. With a pump mounted at either end of the vacuum motor it delivers a high vacuum performance whilst emitting a lovely balanced sound. The new double pump design ensures that even heavily contaminated or warped records will be thoroughly cleaned.
The main spindle and bearing are precision made and housed in a robust phosphor bronze case to make good use of the high torque motor. Bearing spindle and motor are designed for long life and importantly provide a considerable drive force to the platter to aid the cleaning process. The cleaning vacuum arm has precision horizontal and vertical yoke bearings for precise arm movement and is driven across the vinyl record by a custom made gearing system. The vacuum arm yoke bearings are the highest grade and designed to prevent ingress contamination from cleaning fluids. The platter can rotate in forward (clockwise) and reverse (anti-clockwise) directions for thorough cleaning of the record grooves, a unique feature as dirt can be driven into the record grooves by a playing stylus. Cleaning in both directions of the groove provides optimum cleaning performance.
Cleaning fluid is applied to the rotating record surface and manually brushed into the grooves of the record to agitate dirt and contaminants. The vacuum arm traverses across the record producing a powerful vortex vacuum which effortlessly extracts the contaminated waste fluid out of the record grooves which is deposited into the external waste jar.
Made by SME in Steyning, West Sussex, England.
- CNC machined cabinet with hand finished natural wood veneer
- High density internal noise absorption material
- Integrated waste fluid bottle holder
- Handcrafted vacuum arm – black finish
- Vacuum nozzle design improved for better vortex and suction performance
- Vacuum pump noise level reduced
- Automatic cleaning thread advance
- Precision spindle bearing, oil charged for smoother operation
- Close tolerance main bearing and robust housing case
- Material specification and revised finishes