The new Okki Nokki ONE has a heavy-duty motor, turntable and vacuum system encased in a compact aluminum chassis. The motor function provides for ultra-quiet forward and reverse operation. When used with the supplied goat hair cleaning brush, the forward / reverse turntable motion allows for extremely effective groove scrubbing.
Once cleaned, the record can be vacuumed using the aluminum suction arm. The residual dirt and fluid is then removed by suction and transferred into the internal liquid reservoir, which has a sensor that will shut off the machine when full. Dedicated suction arms for use with 7″ and 10″ records are available as an option.
Accessories supplied with the machine include a standard 12″ LP suction arm, goat hair cleaning brush, record clamp and a small bottle of cleaning fluid concentrate that requires mixing with a litre of purified water (available from a pharmacy) – not recommended for shellac or acetate recordings.
• single control button / extreme easy in use
• reverse / bi-directional full size 12 inch platter
• record clamp with label cover and single adapter
• extremely silent and powerful vacuum system
• waste fluid reservoir with level indicator!
• all-in-one vacuum arm 12 inch / 10 inch / 7 inch
• goat hair brush, one liter record cleaning fluid included
• also includes beautiful dustcover