The new Silent Angel Bonn NX Network Switch employs an uncompromising approach towards designing and executing electronic circuits. Isolating, filtering and reducing noise preserves the integrity of the source and delivers a pure signal to connected components. As with all Silent Angel products, our objective is to ensure the device operates at a stable system voltage, sends precisely timed packets and reduces extraneous output noise. We have found that even the smallest enhancement can slightly improve sound quality and the implementation of many small enhancements can unleash the ultimate potential of High Resolution Streaming Networks. Bonn NX is the culmination of everything we have learned about engineering Audio-Grade Network Switches: it delivers the highest sonic performance currently available.
- Eight richly gold-plated Gigabit Ethernet Ports feature critically spaced ports calculated to minimize potential signal interference.
- Class-leading Radar-Grade internal switching power supply module, a technology exclusive to noise-sensitive acoustic equipment.
- Perfectly timed data transmission.
- TCXO (Temperature Compensation Crystal Oscillator) greatly lowers network latency issues and jitter effects.
- Brand new chassis design consists of two layers of different, carefully chosen materials: the inner layer is galvanized steel while the outer layer is thick, high-quality aluminum alloy. This extravagant construction maximizes shielding and control of eddy currents while damping vibration and noise. Sleek modern design adds great aesthetic appeal, making Bonn NX a functional work of audio art.
- 12V DC power jack bypasses the internal switching power module, enabling connection to an external linear power supply (Forester) for a significant performance upgrade.
- Gold-plated ground connection terminal provides further noise reduction.
- LED light switch enables users to turn off the port status indicator.
- Class-leading clock receiving module allows external clock input.